You have at least 5 years experience in managing high value-added projects. You have a strong appetite for complex projects and problem solving.
Your curiosity and your technical culture are recognized in the professional environment but also in the personal environment. You have an easy questioning and constantly seek to improve yourself.
You undertake, carry out projects and commitments. You challenge your methods and ideas to surpass yourself and achieve a high level of excellence.
This position is open to people with disabilities, adaptations can easily be made.
The remuneration will be according to the years of experience and the specificities of technical expertise.
C&Q lead for a Greenfild project (USP, DSP, Automation, QC/MSAT and support equipment):
– Lead C&Q Activities for Process, Support and analytical equipment, KPI creation and follow-up:
– Validation strategy
– Creation of supportive tools (documentation follow-up, visual management…)
– Team and people Management
– Planning Management (documentation, execution, coordination with other activities)
– Implementation of Validation Software
– Create and maintain schedule, Workload evaluation
– Implementation of Lean tools
You have technical experience in the industry
You are a good communicator, you have the ability to federate, you know how to lead a team to its objectives by identifying the strengths of each member
You know how to manage complex projects with high added value, you have a good management of stress and pressure and make well thought-out and concerted decisions
You master project management tools (MS Project, dashboards)
Our engineers drive engineering activities. We are currently handling large-scale projects in the pharmaceutical industry, medical devices, biotechnology or any field with a clean environment.
Our expertise is applied to all industrial projects, from routine technical support to new building projects.