- In the context of the implementation of new manufacturing processes linked to new production workshops, it is necessary to carry out a risk assessment of all production areas and associated technical areas, as well as maintenance operations linked to these new production workshops.
- The objective of the assessment is to identify the risks as comprehensively as possible, to assess them and to define actions to reduce the level of risk in collaboration with the project team and the core teams.
- Assess the risks of production and maintenance operations related to the new workshops
- Propose an action plan to reduce the level of risk and monitor these actions
- Accompany the start of production by providing daily EHS support
- Quality: 4/5
- Cost: 2/5
- Deadlines: 3/5
- Security: 5/5