Fortil Care is the
Fortil group brand dedicated
to the health industry
Engineering office in Lyon which spreads to all our locations
Strengthened by our expertise upstream, downstream takes on a pharmaceutical shape, whereby we accompany our clients in deploying new biomedicine production units.
- Viral vectors
- ATMP: Advanced therapy medicinal products
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Genetically modified organisms
- Recombinant proteins
- Cell or gene therapy and all other medicine stemming from living things
- Enclosed facilities (BSL1-BSL4)
Pharmaceutics, cosmetics and fine chemicals
Our teams are in a position to intervene on all pharmaceutical dosage forms (sterile liquids, non-sterile liquids, dry forms and and paste forms) as well as all kinds of chemical substances (volatile substances, CMR chemicals, etc.).
- Alcohol production line design
- Primary and secondary packaging line
- Regulation expertise: ATEX, BPF, GMP
- Onsite cleaning integration and method validation
- Integration of the constituent: Powder or liquid transfer
- Production follow-up of constituents manufactured
- Design and follow-up of production equipment
- Sizing of transfer lines
- Controlled environment areas
Research and Animal facility
We work in both public and private research laboratories. We provide the turnkey design, work follow-up and handover of your laboratories in consideration of the regulatory constraints on your activities. Our strong experience in the design and development of research animal care, and our skills in contamination control, in forward shifting and in quarantine guarantee security in your testing protocols.
- Conventional or EOPS/SPF
- Quarantine level A1 to A3
Our engineers work within hospital sector services for your infrastructure plans and biomedicine equipment investment.
Our involvement is made secure by designing solutions that guarantee contamination control. We break new ground by deploying modern technologies such as robotic assistance and interventional radiology. And finally, we employ an ecological basis by providing and qualifying highly energy efficient solutions for hospital operational systems. We work in all hospital services
- Operating theatres
- Recovery rooms
- Medical imaging