In the course of Business School, Engineering School, or equivalent, you have a successful first experience in business development or entrepreneurial activity ideally in an industrial or digital environment.
You have a strong appetite for complex projects and problem solving.
We recognize your curiosity and your technical culture in the professional environment but also personal. You are constantly looking to improve.
You carry out projects. You challenge your methods and ideas to surpass yourself and reach a high level. In this context, your engines can be technical, financial or human, you will be valued on your performance and/or that of your team.
In collaboration with the team already in place, you will keep track of your teams and customers while participating in the development of the agency.
Your responsibilities are structured around 3 axes :
· Contribute to the company’s development strategy
· Meet new clients
· Develop service offerings
· Negotiate contracts
· Open new accounts
· Create sustainable and profitable partnerships
· Detecting and chasing talent
· Source on job boards and various social networks
· Conduct interviews during recruitment processes
· Recruit your team of consultants
MANAGEMENT OF CONSULTANTS
· Managing the careers of its consultants
· Support teams in their professional and personal development
• You have interpersonal skills which you apply to commercial relations as well as recruitment and management of teams
• Leadership, entrepreneurial spirit and listening are essential to conquer new markets
• Your audacity and ambition are the guarantors of your success and your evolution within the team
With its international footprint, FORTIL will turn on your professional goals and develop your management skills.
You will :
• Join an independent, profitable and debt-free company.
• Show humility, work, sharing
• Develop interpersonal skills, listening skills and relationships
• Join a demanding, ambitious and united group