More and more industries want to move to 4.0 in order to save process time and optimise costs. In this context, Teledyne wanted to modify its gas sensors to make maintenance easier through Bluetooth communication.
Sensors should not be accessible to just anyone
Sensors must be able to update themselves (FOTA) remotely
Sensor data should be retrievable remotely
It must be possible to change the sensor parameters remotely
- STM32 bootloader with AES-128 bit security mechanism.
- Software architecture and specification
- Validation plan and software test
- Programme embedded in an NRF 52810 target.
- Integration and unit test.
- Static analysis according to Misra C rules.
- DLL .Net C# with integrated Bluetooth communication
- An on-board application that can communicate via Bluetooth with smartphones.
- To be able to make secure firmware updates.
- Be able to retrieve machine information and transmit commands.
- Be Bluetooth Low Energy certified/Be SIL3 certified
- Have a DLL for sensor maintenance in the factory.