Les patientes, à leuWhen patients leave the maternity hospital, they are cared for by midwives at home in order to prolong their somatic and psychological follow-up.
The current process (PRADO), set up by the CPAM, is recognised as effective during periods of operation (excluding weekends and public holidays), but there is no feedback enabling the institution to ensure that the mother and child are cared for at home.
- Responsive web application (PC, tablet and mobile)
- A technology to manage all aspects of the project (PHP Laravel)
- Hosting on an HDS server (Health Data Hosting)
- Versionning du projet via Bitbucket
- Base de données PostgreSQL
- Gestion de projet via Trello
- Speed up and facilitate the care of patients by midwives after childbirth
- Provide feedback on midwife-patient relationships
- Generate statistics on the implementation of the Prado process