In the context of a takeover, our client needs to accelerate its technological evolution in order to make the transition to “Full Web”.
- Very large and complex software portfolio.
- Significant technology gap in some parts of the software.
- Our client wants to move all their solutions to a modern, microservice oriented web architecture.
- The solutions should be targeted to contain and orchestrate hosting, with the possibility of moving to the cloud.
- The technological migration must be as transparent as possible to avoid impacts on existing solutions already compatible with the constraints as much as possible.
- Software specification and architecture
- Cloud specification and architecture
- Redesign of the authentication system to implement the OpenId protocol
- Creation of wrapper libraries and services for communication between existing and new solutions.