Your technical environment
We are looking for talented software engineers with a solid background on enterprise applications, who are motivated, flexible, eager to work in a distributed environment.
Design, develop, test and integrate solutions for Customers based on Fortil quality standards
Your job responsibilities
· Perform/support requirements gathering and software specifications;
· Responsible for software architecture decisions, based on customer’s requirements and commercial constraints;
· Define, build standards and templates (such libraries, SDK) to efficiently develop solution within distributed teams
· Responsible for evaluating the effort/cost of building the proposed solutions;
· Build high quality software according to the specifications;
· Build solid mind-set on code testing, introducing framework for unit and integration tests;
· Perform/support system’s testing, including writing regressive tests and performing functional tests of other software engineers’ code;
· Provide consulting and development assistance services (including training) to team members
· Responsible for software documentation, software deployment and maintenance;
What you need to succeed
MUST HAVE Technical Skills
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position (development projects driven by Customers requirements)
- Proven track record building complex web application using different technologies
NICE TO HAVE Technical Skills
- Java 8+
- REST API Frameworks (Spring Boot, RESTEasy)
- OpenAPI (Swagger)
- DBMS (Oracle 11g)
- Apache CXF
- ELK stack
Capacity to design, create, test and document new and amended software from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
Strong knowledge and experience of design patterns, micro services and N-tier architectures.
Good understanding of cloud databases
Good knowledge of Architecture design
Methodology: good knowledge of agile methodologies and frameworks (Scrum & Kanban)
Able to perform retrospective analysis in order to improve processes and quality
Your profile and personality
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work with remote resources
· High standards for quality, attention to detail and responsibility
· Ability to use a methodical step-by-step approach to break down complex problems, identify causes and effects patterns and analyze problems to arrive to an appropriate solution
· Knowledge Sharing: ability to exchange knowledge among people and coach talents
- Italian & English - Advanced:
o Listening: Can understand extended speech and lectures and follow even complex lines of argument provided the topic is reasonably familiar.
o Reading: Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation.
o Speaking: Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
o Writing: Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects.
: University degree (Bac) in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.