Your technical environment
Working as part of the Maintenance team, the duties will include the satisfactory performance on time,
cost and quality of both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in the Helicopter fleet, meeting the délivery quality and safety requirements of the organisation.
Your main role will be to undertake individually or as part of a team, all daily preventive, corrective, servicing and routine
maintenance works required to release the aircraft to fly.
Your job responsibilities
As a Aircraft Maintenance Technician (B2), it will be required to Inspect, maintain, operate, repair, troubleshoot and service satisfactorily the following systems of the aircraft:
- Automatic Flight Control System
- Electrical Power
Your main tasks:
- Performing duties as assigned by the Head of Mission.
- Ensuring that all the works are completed in a timely fashion and meets the delivery quality and safety requirements of the Maintenance Organization.
- Verifying before any release to fly that the aircraft status regarding scheduled tasks and deferred items is updated, the aircraft condition is serviceable and sign the RTS, if authorised.
- Ensuring that all work performed is recorded on the appropriate paperwork or documents with the proper signatures required by the Organizaion procedures.
- Ensuring the correct use and control of aircraft parts and materials.
- Adhere to all company, regulatory and Health and Safety procedures and participate in the promotion of a safe environment.
What you need to succeed
- Up to date knowledge of Super Puma helicopters
- Fluent in English and French would be a plus
- Familiar with Health and Safety procedures
Your profile and personality
- Ability to work within a multicultural team
- Ability/flexibility to work and to adapt to different environments